2013年1月5日土曜日

2013 already?

Time went by so fast last year, I feel like I didn't do much. >A< This year, I'll probably b rly busy due to work.. TAT 但是,时间,挤挤总会有的吧。。。がんばるぞ~~
 
sooooo this was a lil silly surprise gift for twiichii~~ haa

me wanna write patterns but i use yarn of diff sizes, and i don't always know what their sizes r. i've got lots of inherited yarn. lol but i'll try to write a vague pattern for this bunny here XP

pink yarn: light
white yarn: i'm guessing it's lace (it's the yarn the bunny is sitting on haa)

head:
rnd1:   6
rnd2: 12
rnd3: 18
rnd4: 18
rnd5: 18
rnd6: 18
rnd7: 12
rnd8:   6

ear X 2:
rnd1: 4
rnd2: 4
rnd3: 4

muzzle:
rnd1: 6
rnd2: 6

placement:
ears: rnd2 and 3
muzzle: rnd 5 and 6
eyes: between rnd 5 and 6

* I like to put the muzzle right above where the face starts to curve in.
* I find ears to look better when the stitches r sewn in individually vs. fold in half and sew in two stitched at once.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿