2011年10月1日土曜日

星星与树叶

Star pattern is from Lanting~~ Thank you again.. =D

I might attempt the 3D one some day.. and maybe try to change the beginning/ending placement.. I hope.. to one of the five points.?
 
And the pattern for the leaf (well, it's suppose to be a leaf...) is on youtube~ here
It's en español.. I think.. 

I just added the big bead, and replaced two rows w/ small clear beads, you can't even see them lol.. But I wish that I had done more rows.. maybe next time~

The thread that I used was very slippery, and it was so hard to do the lanyard knots(oh yay new vocab..) ..urg The other side is alternating half hitch( oh yay another new vocab...), which, thank goodness, was very easy to do.. But the pipa knots, I think these are Chinese knots.? were hard to adjust cuz the thread was so slippery. TAT

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿