2011年7月27日水曜日

小竺




I Like how he turned out =]

Well I was gonna make this white cat from a pattern that I got from online.. but the pattern didn't make sense at all. lol I reallized that it wasn't gonna turned out to be what it was supposed to be.. so I improvised a whole big lot, and got this lil kitty. =] and I put a cape on him =]]

Did felt eyes with embroidery sparkly sparkies for the first time, tried this kind of nose for the first time, and also moveable limbs for the first time.. yay

And the cape.. well I was actually gonna make a scarf/hoodie thing, but I wasn't sure how it would turn out with his ears.. I didn't wanna end up w/ a kkk/death eater kitty XD so, a few rows into the scarf, I stopped, and what do you know, it was a perfect cape for him.. Yeah that's so cheating.. I used lil clear beads for the buttons, but I couldn't make the straps smaller.. So It's kinda difficult to button up the cape OTZ Oh well, , it works.. =]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿